Re: [pressgang] Kate from writing to graphics. What is the stor

Constance Lever-Tracy (socl.n.ss@psy1.ssn.flinders.edu.au)
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 08:45:04 +0000

>I started thinking about this a while back . Kate went from a writer to the
>head of the graphics department. Now was this a promotion or change of
>direction for her. I personaly found it slightly strange to have her go from
>a promissing writing career.

The Graphics department did have a door that provided some protection
from Lynda. Or perhaps Lynda apointed her head of the department. Kate
wasn't the type to argue with her like Sam and Julie. Perhaps Lynda
wanted soemone she could trust in charge of Graphics.

Natacha