[pressgang] Greetings!

Lorraine Phillips (lphillip@eisa.net.au)
Tue, 07 Jul 1998 18:59:59 +1000

Howdy all, greetings and salutations to those of you who are on
holidays...

I was just wondering if, like Drop the Dead Donkey, Press Gang was
originally divided into two parts....if so, this would explain the way
that it was screened on Foxtel in Australia...

Oh, and BTW - Drop the Dead Donkey is screening on Foxtel at 4pm on
Arena (Channel 14). You see - there was a link!!

Catch up with you all in Term Time,
Cheers!
Janet