Re: [pressgang] Kenny's lyrics, second attempt

jonathan ricks (jc_ricks@postoffice.utas.edu.au)
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 19:37:44 +1000 (EST)

Hello everyone, long time no email.

Anyway, don't know about the rest of the lyrics, but I think the end of the
first verse is probably

It's like a sense of lost
and maybe one day found.

Did I ever ask before whether Lee Ross ever released any music, because I
love this song.

Cheers,

At 23:43 3/07/98 +0800, you wrote:
>I had a go at the lyrics for You Don't feel for Me a while ago and
>I got this (it's very off)
>

>And now, for the animal of rock, Kenny Phillips
>
>I'm lost and still running
>But my feet don't leave the ground
>Something keeps me in this foresaken place
>It's like a sence of lust
>And _____________________
>
>Oh every night I stay up late
>And I watch late night TV
>And breakfast tele wakes me up
>Is this all that's left for me
>
>Feel the wind, the sun and the rain
>It's all around
>It's telling me that I
>Shall soon ride out of town
>
>I feel set ________________
>Telling me _______________
>Every night
>________________________
>
>I don't believe in lies
>You lead us to believe
>I've got to get to realise
>You don't feel for me
>You don't feel for me
>

>The only dit I'm rather sure of is the last verse. Some of it is very
>hard to understand, we might have to ask Lee Ross himself (if any of you happen
>to bump into him).
>
>Julie
>

>--
> T H E P R E S S G A N G M A I L I N G L I S T
> By default, pressing 'reply' will send mail back to the list, not
> to the author of the message you're replying to.

Jonathan