[pressgang] Q&A

Marti Siple (msiple@cjnetworks.com)
Thu, 02 Jul 1998 21:26:04

        Hello, it's me, the new edition to the list. First I wanted to thank two
of you for responding to my previous message, you know who you are.:->
        You were absolutely correct in assuming, I am from Topeka Kansas. I first
found PG on the cable channel Encore. Our local cable provider pulled it
off the air and replaced it with what could only be described as brain
liquifying mush.
        Anyway, I've missed out on a lot of episodes, and here they never quite
understood the concept of a pt.1 and pt.2 episode. If the last frame of the
show says "To be Continued", (go figure), I would expect to see the
continued the following week. Needless to say, I was left hanging. this is
where my question comes in.
        I wish I could remember the episode title, sorry, it's the one where the
staff is held hostage by the clown with a gun. In that episode the
reporters keep saying that someone is killed. It's driving me crazy not
knowing what happened. Was someone killed? I think in "Holding On", if I
recall correctly Colin said he was shot by the clown. So what happened???

        I have some interesting news you may or may not know, but it can wait
until later.

  Tammy