[pressgang] Lynda as Bond girl????

. (islander@mail.cth.com.au)
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 12:39:37 +-1100

        If Lynda is too overpowering as a Bond
villian, what about as a nineties bond girl a
sort of salute to feminist values (although the
women in Bond seem to be getting stronger). If all
else fails she could replace Miss Moneypenny
or M (she'd make a great M, perhaps Judi Dench
has been watching press gang they have
similar managerial styles ??) The other
thought is as an Avenger, Lynda is much tougher
then either Mrs Peel or the character played
by Joanna Lumley (whose name escapes me) here's
hoping that Uma Thurman can cope - come back
Diana Rigg all may be forgiven.

But Dexter Fletcher will never be Bond but he could
make a great double agent he could
 switch accents and really confuse everybody.

Islander