Re: [pressgang] A post from Steven Moffat

Ann Pearce (apearce@academy.net.au)
Fri, 09 Jan 1998 16:20:42 +1000

>>> Finally: will you guys ever ever ever ever stop kicking my head in about
>>> Chalk? Nobody's perfect. Have you never had a bad day at the office??
>>> Do I have to get neurotic and start listing all my awards? (None of which,
>>> admittedly, were for Chalk). And anyway, parts of the second series were
>>> pretty funny - not that anyone was still watching.
>Does anyone know whether tapes are available in Australia? I'm dying to see
>it, whether it's good or not.

I'd love to see it too. And a word to Steven Moffat: I don't think anyone
on this list needs a list of awards to prove your credentials. The fact
that you created the best TV show in the history of the universe is good
enough for us :)

Ann