[pressgang] Correction to Steven Moffat's post

Vince Deehan (vince@deehan.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 07 Jan 1998 19:49:57 GMT

STEVEN MOFFAT writes:

> In defence of directors: The crap recap (recrap) scene in How To Make A
> Killing is entirely my fault - I write the dialogue, not the directors.

Ignore my earlier post. Steven *was* referring to part 2 of HOW TO MAKE A
KILLING.

> If
> the 'dear diary' scene in 'How To Make A Killing' is a disappointment, keep
> in mind it was the very first scene we did for the third series after a two
> year break from the show - it always took time to get us back in the swing of
> things.

Here I am sure he is refering to KILLER ON THE LINE.

Sorry for the confusion !

Regards
Vince Deehan
Wembley