Re: [pressgang] Kylie Minogue - Dexter

apearce@academy.net.au
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 01:14:26 +1000

Hi Claire,

You wrote:
>I saw Kylie on Midday the other day, and finally got to see a few seconds of
>the video with Dexter. It's the first chance I've had, since in Tassie we
>don't get any of the music video shows anymore, except for Rage but I've
>given up on that 'cos it's too daggy and it's on all night, which is a big
>hassle. I'd like to see the whole video though; it looked quite interesting
>and I want to see more of Dexter's "new" look.

I saw the clip on Rage last week - it was no. 39 in the top 50, which I
*think* was on around 10am Central Standard Time then. I don't watch Rage
normally, but my sister told me that she'd seen the clip in the top 50 the
week before.

>No need to argue if you know Dexter's birthdate! He was born on 31/1/66.
>Bugsy Malone is from 1976, making him 10 in the film. I guess he's always
>looked younger than he really is!

Oh no, can he really be that old? This is most disconcerting....

Ann