[pressgang] to natascha from zoe

Adrian Knights (aknights@enternet.com.au)
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:24:05 +1100

dear natascha,
thanks for the list of quotes, they are really good!

dear everyone
how many series of press gang were actually made? we have had 3 here in
australia, the first 2 have been shown twice. are there any more than 3???
also, does anyone (australian) know if you can buy the videos in ABC
shops??? iknow you can get the books, but i missed a few of my favourite
episodes when i taped them off the tv.

see ya!