[pressgang] Quotes list

Sylvain Pasquier & Anna Moylan (acmsxdp@mira.net)
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:34:10 +1100

Instead of studying for my exam today I spent the day watching all my old
favourite PG eps. Favourite quote for the day is from Breakfast at Czars
where Lynda is telling the news team how she has locked everyone out.
They all cheer and Kenny says 'Turkeys cheering Christmas'. It gets better
every time I watch it. If there is a quote list floating about, I would
love a copy. By the way, for all Melbournians in particular, I have all
the episodes on tape and would be willing to organise copies if anyone
still needs them.

Thanks, Anna