[pressgang] Re: Dr Who

Rebecca Taylor (becca_t@yahoo.com)
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 03:21:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm new to the list but I have been following it for a while.

Firstly I'd like to say what an excellent web site it is and it
deserves its nomination. How did it do - or hasn't it happened yet?
Do I still have time to cast a vote?

Secondly, I was wondering if anyone else knew that Steven Moffat has
written a Dr Who short story - published in the Decalogue3 book and
called Continuity Errors. This story did rather well in a Sci Fi mag
readers poll. Also, he got an acknowledgement credit in a Dr Who book
once, possibly the book discussed in previous messages that has a
Press Gang reference. Anyway, the credit goes something like "Thanks
to...... and Steven Moffat for writing Press Gang".

Thirdly (or perhaps that should be fourthly but who cares) The actor
that played Colonel X , was also in an episode of Stay Lucky that
Steven Moffat wrote - he played a contract killer.

That's all for now. Sorry if this is stuff that featured in the
archives and I missed it!

becca