Re: [pressgang] Press Gang Quotes!

Eric Praline (s347495@student.uq.edu.au)
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 18:28:43 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997, Rachele Willams wrote:

> Hello, I'm new to this list and was wondering if you could be so kind as to
> email me a list of your favourite quotes. I would be most grateful. Thankyou.
> Thankyou Rachele

I love the quote that Lynda gives on "Crazy Stuff", when she says
"Actually, I don't feel like taking advice from a man who spends half his
time behind a couch with his arm up an artificial cat!" and then Cool Cat
looks down behind him, in a really surprised manner, and says "Oh. Right."
In fact, I love the whole "Crazy Stuff" routine she has. That has to be
the highlight of that series, if not the whole show.
I also like it in "Love and the Junior Gazette" when Kenny gets mad at the
telephone operator and says "Thank-you very much, thank-you very BLOODY
much!" It is just so un-Kenny that it rates a special mention.