[pressgang] Long time, no nothing...

Renee Shearer (093100@bud.cc.swin.edu.au)
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:42:04 +1000 (EST)

Hi again,

Sorry I haven't written in a while,

It's been a long time between drinks - well sessions on the internet -

anyway...

I don't know if there's been any talk about the show `The Lodge'.

It was shown in Australia (spec. Melb) Mon-Fri at 11am, over the

last few weeks.

I really liked it.

And I found out why...

Peter Davis did the music, Lorne Magory directed etc...

It was great.

And I'm getting into The Biz.

I like the characters and it's entertaining, it's no Press Gang,

but they're all quite talented.

I have 242 messages to respond to (The one's that Swinburne's let me
store over the last week) so I'll catch up when I can.

I'm actually having withdrawl symptoms from lack of Press Gang contact
so I'll talk with you soon...

Take Care,

Renee.

42