Re: [pressgang] Just Help Out!!

Lisalet@aol.com
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 03:23:16 -0400 (EDT)

okay, i think this is a very nice little gesture, but where is the address
that tells us where to send every tenth person so that the American Cancer
Society can do its little donation thing? it's a HOAX, that's what it is!
please try to counter-act this by sending it back to whoever you got it from,
or find out where to send the list of addresses to prove it's legit!

-liisa!