Re: [pressgang] TAC

Constance Lever-Tracy (socl.n.ss@psy1.ssn.flinders.edu.au)
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 09:05:01 +0000

>> I was wondering if anyone alse felt that TAC (There are Crocidiles)
>> was slanted to show Lynda's bad side. I mean what about Donald
>> Cooper (I think thats his name - clown mask form the Last Word). If
>> Lynda is condeming herself for killing David Jefferson perhaps she
>> also needed to remember that she turned Donald into a hero and kept
>> her prommis to him. Yes he still died but Lynda could have got him
>> out he just never gave her the chance.

>I always thought that TAC showed Lynda from _her_ side; i.e. the way she
>saw herself. In that sort of frantic paranoic situation I wouldn't have
>seen the brighter side either. :-)

>Matt

I hadn't thought about it that way - Lynda does have a negative veiw
of herself - if they have wanted to make it a teen issue programe she
could have got anorexia - she was a prime candidate - pretty,
intellegent , always wanting to be in control and insecure in her
relationship with Spike.

Natacha

ps - How did Lynda know about the fire she was unconcious when it
started?