Re: [pressgang] Kenny and Lynda - the definitive answer from St

Matt Saunders (matts@yoyo.org)
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 23:17:54 +0100

On Oct 08, Constance Lever-Tracy wrote:

[Steven Moffat]:

> > If anyone's interested other padding scenes (usually filmed long after the
> > rest of the episode was in the can) include the Spike-and-Lynda-nearly-kiss
> > scene in Breakfast At Czar's (check out Julia's hairlength - it was three
> > weeks and a haircut later), the pre-credits scene between Spike and Lynda in
> > In The Picture and the very boring Sullivan/Lynda scene in Sullivan's office
> > in Picking Up The Pieces. Oh, and the equally boring Sullivan/Kerr scene in
> > the very first (and very, very boring) episode.
> >
> > Steven
>
> The In the Picture scene was also great, It really conected it to Love
> and War - Like they were part one and two.

I just love watching the mood change through that scene; it begins
heartfelt and emotional and over a couple of minutes morphs into a
typical L/S spat. Great stuff.

--
  M a t t   S a u n d e r s
  http://www.yoyo.org/