[pressgang] Degrassi Books

Carissa Flint (j5814357@redgum.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au)
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:09:48 +1000

Hi all,

Another off the topic message....

For those of you who may have been fans of Degrassi Junior High, I picked
up a copy of a book for 50c the other day at a discount shop - they had the
one title, however the had about 40 or so of them...and get this, it was
cheaper to buy 3 of them....3 for only $1... If anyone would like copies
bought, I would be happy to get them for you...

Regards,

        ==+ Carissa +==