Re: [pressgang] Spike!

MFOX Michael (mfox_michael@fairfax.com.au)
14 Oct 1997 22:39:34 -0000

 Believe it or not.. It is him.. It has been discussed previously by
 several members on this list..

 Regards,
 Michael

 http://www.angelfire.com/mi/michaelf/

Subject: [pressgang] Spike!
Date: 14/10/1997 12:44 PM

My friend reported to me yesterday that Spike (Dexter, or whatever his
real name is) is in Kylie Minogue's new filmclip.
Being a hater or Kylie Minogue and everything to do with her, I have
not seen, nor do I want to see, her new video.
I don't really believe that it's him, as my friend (who is
unbelievably not a Pressgang fan) said that he looked 'kind of cute'.
Could Spike actually be called attractive? I think not.
So if anyone has seen the filmclip, please tell me if it really is
him. I haven't heard much about him since Pressgang finished, and I'd
be interested to know what he's doing now.
***And about Kate Fischer on Good News Week, I think she really is
dumb. But she is smart enough to marry one of Australia's richest men.