Re: [pressgang] Bugsy Malone

Claire Douglas (magenta@ozemail.com.au)
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 18:27:55 +1000 (EST)

At 09:31 16/09/97 +0800, Kryten wrote:
>I was watching it with a non Press Gang friend, I was amazed they
>spotted Dexter, and I didn't.

Yeah, don't you just hate it when that happens?! ;-)
I spotted Paul Reynolds in a recent Alexei Sayle series and one of my PG
friends didn't. But then, my Paul radar is always turned on!

Claire
P.S. I've just come back from 10 days in Perth, and am looking forward to
catching up on all the e-mails I've got.