Re: [pressgang] Off topic RAW

Bartlett (bartlett@cbl.com.au)
Wed, 08 Oct 1997 19:36:16 +1100

Barnaby Evans wrote:

> > RE: RACE AROUND THE WORLD.
> > Does anyone have access to a
> > copy of the brilliant, yet delightfully evil John Safran's last
> >screened docco (Football's my Religion.) I had to go out, set the VCR,
> >heard that
> > it was a def. must see, and found that my video player had gotten
> >hungry
> >and munched the tape. (CYBER SWEARING)
>
> How upsetting! It was indeed a classic.

So I've heard, something about a streak through Jerusalem.... how
classy.

> > So can people tell me, (even private email...so we don't clog the list)
> > or preferably lend me a copy?
>
> I can copy it for you, as soon as I get around to having our second VCR
> fixed (finally I have a motive!)

You are a true darling......

> Kryten! I'm sorry I didn't respond to you, I lost the mail (honest!), I'll
> be in touch. My excitement for the idea of a JS webpage was doused a bit
> because I *couldn't* get hold of all his docos on video for love or money.
> But seeing his application tape has relit my fire, big time.

 WOW a Js web page, I think the net censors would have a nervous
breakdown. Maybe we should try and get in touch with the man himself,
he's well and truly back in Aus.. (My mum saw, *that strange jewish guy
from that race show you watch*) on Midday of all things, the guy is a
true master.

All Hail.

MEL.

PS I swear, that from now on all non related chat will be conducted
privately.....promise.