Re: [pressgang] Off topic RAW

Bartlett (bartlett@cbl.com.au)
Wed, 08 Oct 1997 16:39:55 +1100

This was originally sent to Barnaby, I'm terribly sorry, my servers
 being naughty and not replying to the list, rather the authors.

 So Take Two.......

  I'll apologise up front...... This message has relatively little to do
  with PG however, there are several listee's who are interested, so
  please bear with me, and I promoise to keep it short and painless.

  RE: RACE AROUND THE WORLD.
 (I know that Barnaby and Murray are interested, along with a few others
 whose names have escaped me..... sorry.) Does anyone have access to a
 copy of the brilliant, yet delightfully evil John Safran's last
screened docco (Football's my Religion.) I had to go out, set the VCR,
heard that
 it was a def. must see, and found that my video player had gotten
hungry
and munched the tape. (CYBER SWEARING)

 So can people tell me, (even private email...so we don't clog the list)
 or preferably lend me a copy?

  BTW I'm still furious that Jonnies latest story was scrapped, but I'm
  glad I got to see his app tape, funny bugger...... My moneys on Kim to
  take out the top prize (she deserves it, too mind) and JS to win the
  Recovery prize.

  So my thanks and apologies, in advance.

  MEL.