[pressgang] Content-Type: text/plain

Erina Johnson (erijohnson@hotmail.com)
Thu, 02 Oct 1997 19:51:39 PDT

Hi everybody,
I'm just writing to tell about another Press Gang reference I have
found.
It was in a Doctor Who new adventure story called Conundrum written by
Steven Lyons (I think). The Doctor and Ace land on a planet which
actually turns out to be the lair of the storyteller (that's not his
name but I can't remeber the real name - anyway he's just some evil
dude). At some point during the book the Doctor confrunts the
storyteller (evil dude) which sends him into a meglomanical rage (the
evil dude not the doctor) where he starts rambling that he knows
everything that happens in the world and he even knows what happens to
Spike and Lynda.

Also in the acknowlegements, at the beginning, Steve Moffat is
mentioned.

Erina