Re: [pressgang] Fan stuff.

Kevin Nauta (prydonia@accn.org)
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 21:21:01 -0400

Murray Head wrote:

> Hi again!
>
> Actually, just on the subject of "Holding On": in the big "can you let go
> of each other?" scene, Spike seems as surprised as everyone else that he
> could let go - did anyone else think that it was partly a will to defy
> Lyndas "can't let go of me, nyah, nyah" smile that did it - the relationship
> did, after all, always (until maybe S5) have a basis of who was "winning" at
> the relationship.

  Kevin responds:

Almost true, except for the final scene of There Are Crocodiles, where the very
undead Lynda tells Spike "Too late, you said you loved me. And you've now said
that eight more times than I have, which means I'm definately winning in this
relationship."

We all have our crocodiles---one guess which croc belongs to Spike.

Kevin Nauta
prydonia@accn.org